1/2" Dr. Composite Air Impact Wrench 1054Nm/ 780Ft
by Boxo Tools
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- BOXO 1/2" Dr. Composite Air Impact Wrench 1054Nm/ 780Ft is high quality tools and the highest power-to-weight rate delivers 1,100 ft-lbs Nut Busting Torque.
- Refined twin hammer compact mechanism plus bias motor design providing max. torque output in reverse.
- With rubber side bumper for anti-marring protection.
- Easy to use forward / reverse push buttons.
- Four-position power management operation by turn-knob.
- Handle exhaust to direct air away from operator and work area.
Free Speed: 8000RPM Anvil Size Inch: 1/2 (13)780Ft-lbs (1054Nm) Maximum Torque : 1100Ft-lbs (1486Nm) (Reverse) Working Torque Range: 250 -600 ( 338 - 810) Air Inlet (NPT): 1/4" Hose Size ID: 3/8" (10mm) Average Air Consumption: 5.1CFM(144.4L/Min) Length: 7.3" (186mm) Weight: 4.4Lbs (2.0kg)