Vari Clamp has been designed to restrain and align pipes before and during the Electrofusion process.
- They work with pipes between 16mm to 75mm in diameter and are designed to work specifically on service connection pipe.
- Different sizes can be selected on each arm to allow reducers to be clamped.
- The backbone of the 'Universal' and 'variable' clamp can rotate to allow 45-degree and 90-degree elbows to be clamped.
- The 'variable' tool has arms that slide on the backbone to allow different width fittings to be held.
- This is especially useful when clamping elbows directly onto a tapping saddle outlet.
||16mm to 75mm
||23 x 15 x 18cm
||-40°C to +50°C
||Steel, Aluminium, Plastic
||Bright zinc plate, Anodised