Spin to win
1/2" Dr. Torque Wrench 40-200Nm
- Large scale Window with unit. Unit (N.m) with vernier. At all times only one unit in the viewing area to avoid any reading error.
- Automatic actuation: Actuates with a clear tactile impulse and audible signal and is immediately ready for operation again.
- Robust steel tube: With high corrosion protection, chrome plated silk-metal
- Nonius: Model-dependent intervals of 1Nm allow very accurate settings.
- Handgrip with a user aid: Black plastic handgrip, new ergonomic shape
- Additional protection of the serial number. Serial number on the wrench and on the certificate for unambiguous product identification & traceable.
- Classified to DIN EN ISO 6789:2003 Type II Class A, with a factory certificate allowing for operations to be traced back.
- Calibrated to a permitted +/- 3% deviation and better.
- With 3/8" & 1/2" square drive and integrated lever-change reversible ratchet function for controlled clockwise tightening.
- Operation: Switch the lever of the reversible ratchet to correspond with the desired direction, clockwise or counter-clockwise.
- Concealed setting drill hole = secured adjusting/ setting system.
|Max. operating range:
||40 ~ 200 Nm