3/8" Dr. Locking 1/4" Hex Bit Socket Holder
by SBV Tools
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The SBV 52469 magnetic chuck locking 1/4″ bits socket is a heavy duty quick release chuck adapter with a 3/8″ square drive. It also features a magnetized socket base on the 1/4″ socket holder side that allows for a better hold on the bit, ensuring a firm connection.
- 3/8" Dr. Heavy duty magnetic chuck locking 1/4" bits socket, +100Nm
- Time Saver: You can use a single holder for any ¼” hex driver bit in your tool set. It accepts plain or grooved shanks and has an integral powerful magnetic core locking mechanism to securely retain and hold your bits, so you can work faster and more efficiently, making it suitable for rapid and repetitive work.
- Wobble-Free Connection: Specifically designed for any standard 1/4″ drive bits, the chuck mechanism allows for quick changes, and a firm, wobble-free connection. Unlike traditional bit holders where the spring loaded ball will come out after multiple usage.
- Innovative Design: Self locking system allows the bit to be locked securely in place, sliding the collar back automatically ejects the bit.
- Heavy Duty: Hardened shaft resists corrosion and ensures long-lasting durability. Made from extra-hard proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability, hardened core for extra strength and reduced breakage.