Center Chisel 2 x 120mm
by Boxo Tools
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- Center Chisel 2mm x 120mm
- The center punch is used to mark the center of the point and is typically used to mark the center of the hole when drilling.
- Improve the shaft's better grip. Set the nail head under the wooden surface to obtain a smooth finished appearance.
- The punch is used to drive an object, such as a nail, or to form a sharp impression on the workpiece.
- Nail is a great tool for embedding nails into wood veneers.
Material: Steel Length: 120mm Diameter: 2mm Weight 0.1kg